CGE’s Future — Take Three…

Our past video segments covered CGE’s Past and Present. This video is describing CGE’s Future and you can find it at: https://youtu.be/6MJgsR1JAiI

My Entrepreneurial Journey

The 40+ years of my entrepreneurial journey are pointing to a persistent pattern describing the best hands-on advisors:

• RUN PROJECTS during the first 10 years of their professional life — learn to be patient…

• RUN PEOPLE during the next 10 years — learn to be just…

• RUN COMPANIES during their most senior years — learn how to lead, mentor, and inspire

Every Business

So, like any other innovative business, CGE is focused on 3 progressive objectives to find the right balance between how to:

· Increase PROFITABILITY of existing business

· Add new CAPABILITIES to existing business

· Explore OPPORTUNITIES beyond existing business

BusinessAI™ Advisory

Hence, CGE is now in the unique business of joining Advisory Boards to deliver AI investment advice & to help our clients to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Advisory Board Wisdom

We help Venture Capital & Private Equity funds to double the ROIs of their portfolio companies, rapidly. In many cases, we deliver tangible results in 90 days.

Frequently, we achieve such phenomenal results by structuring JVs to deliver untapped revenue streams and to turn unicorns into stallions… instead of little ponies…

And it’s not about how to score one hit. It’s a process to beat the odds and it needs to be repeated time after time — just as I did w/ Verizon 20 years ago.

IMHO, Data gives us Facts, which give us Information. Information gives us Knowledge. And all such Knowledge supported by Experience & Intuition — leads to a profound… WISDOM

Expanding Beyond Renewable Energy…

Our structured finance expertise was acquired by financing over $1B of Renewable Energy projects. And now, we apply such skills to finance Joint Ventures in Healthcare, Fintech, Transportation, Construction & Manufacturing sectors.

What I enjoy the most, however, is successfully porting breakthrough strategies from unrelated fields — to new markets!

Amateurs Don’t Use Coaches…

I also made many startling discoveries over the last 40 years. For example, there is not a single top athlete who does not have a coach. And yet, only 20% of CXOs are coached by Advisors. The other 80% — may never become the top performers they could have been.

So, my CXO recommendation is quite clear: “Amateurs don’t use coaches, professionals do… and so should you”.

Prepared, Aware, and Lucky…

I’m convinced that companies succeed when they are READY to act and keenly OPPORTUNISTIC. Besides, every successful company must also be LUCKY to be at the right time and at the right place — to take advantage of the unfolding opportunity…

Already Have An Advisor?

My parting thoughts: dismissing Advisors’ experience & expertise is easy; succeeding without such wisdom… not so much.

And in my humble opinion, saying that you already have an Advisor, is like saying that you bought a business book in the past and have no need to look at another one…

Our engagement is multi-faceted. It can be viewed as a substitute for bringing FIVE experienced C-level executives on board to tackle: strategic innovation, disruptive marketing, operational efficiency, brand authenticity, and JV growth capital…

For More Information…

For more information please see my posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, and CGE’s website.

You can also find additional info in my book on amazon: “AI Boogeyman — Dispelling Fake News About Job Losses”, and on our YouTube Studio channel. Thank you.

I offer hands-on AI investment advice to Venture Capital & Private Equity portfolio companies. Hence, I am in the business of joining Advisory Boards (ABs). And in many cases, I deliver results in 90 days by structuring JVs to bring untapped revenue streams — just as I did w/ Verizon 20-yrs ago…

A good Advisory Board improves the decision-making process by helping the CEOs to consider different perspectives. More importantly, there is not a single top athlete who does not have a coach. And yet, only 20% of CEOs are coached by Advisors. The other 80% — may never become the top performers they could have been. Thus, my advice to CEOs: “Amateurs don’t use coaches, professionals do… and so should you”.

I used advanced BusinessAI™ strategies in Renewable Energy for 12 yrs. Now, I help VC/CVC/PE funds to maximize their returns in Healthcare, Fintech, Transportation, Construction & Manufacturing, too. And I apply the same structured finance expertise I acquired through financing over $1B of Renewable Energy projects.

As a 30-yr BusinessAI™ veteran, I Propose, Design, Structure, Finance, and Deploy state-of-the-art Joint Ventures to bring RAPID & SUSTAINABLE REVENUES. And as a coach & mentor, I bring business savvy to separate the wheat from the chaff — through a unique process to beat the odds. Such pattern recognition abilities allow me to see what is still missing & how to maximize business offerings & profitability…

What I learned over the years is that it is not just technology innovation, but also the exponential increase in the value offered to clients at a much lower cost — that makes all the difference. Business Model Innovation is as disruptive as Technology Innovation and yet I see too many companies focused on pushing their product out the door — while losing ~70% of untapped revenue streams.

My LeanBOD™ recommendation? Mandate CEO Advisory Boards and create a pool of viable Co-CEOs to be chosen by the BODs. Co-CEOs offer the fastest way to accelerate Scale-Up & Expansion, Revenue Growth, Margin Enhancement & Opening New Channels.

SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Using AI in CT medical diagnostic, financial fraud detection, solar PV, wind, WTE, energy efficiency, etc. Finance skills: equity, non-recourse debt, balance sheet financing, and tax equity. I also took a tiny startup public, building a $135MM enterprise & received funding from NRC & DND. Academic R&D collaborations included: UW, UofG, UofT, and MCC Consortium in Texas.

--

--

--

I used #AI in #Technology, #Finance, & #Renewable #Energy for 30-yrs. Now, I help #VC/#CVC during due diligence of AI investments & advise their portfolio Cos.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

9 Magnets For When Ya Got No Leads

Bring Me Problems, Not Solutions!

Belgian entrepreneurs, what’s wrong with you?

Marlon Rhodeman makes it easy to get dapper with Tri Bow Tie

Deciding to build a business from scratch is easy! Here’s the small print…

You Can Be Your Own Boss: How to Start an Online Business From Scratch

Make Money Online: How to Start an Online Business From Scratch

The reality of building the SaaS product — What we did with Deliforce?

How I grew my blog from 0 to 133,891 monthly page views within 12 months? [With a Day Job]

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Oleg Feldgajer

Oleg Feldgajer

I used #AI in #Technology, #Finance, & #Renewable #Energy for 30-yrs. Now, I help #VC/#CVC during due diligence of AI investments & advise their portfolio Cos.

More from Medium

Why Digital Twins Are One of the Building Blocks of the Metaverse

Field Study: Global Supply Chains — Part 1

Decompressing the first Crypto Raiders team retreat

IRR is a vanity metric — VC Adventure